A marker indicating that the Big Moose Community Chapel has been listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings was unveiled on Sunday, July 27.
Now celebrating its 83rd year, the chapel at 1544 Big Moose Road, north of Eagle Bay, was listed on both the state and national registers in 2012. The William G. Pomeroy Foundation of Syracuse has provided the funds for this marker.